The great Rob of weight2lose2013 blog nominated yours truly for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. This is more inspiring than anything I have experienced recently, therefore, I am most grateful to Dear Rob for nominating me. Rob is an epitome of inspiration to the likes of me and he does it genuinely and humbly, thanks Rob.
The only catch are the rules he laid down for this nomination but I have no option than to abide by them, so here goes.
1.) Who was your first crush?
Hmmm… A reverend Father in my Parish then (laughing and scoffing not allowed)
2.) Name the first movie that you went to with only your friends.
I cannot remember
3.) What was the best concert that you’ve seen live?
Tuface and some other young Nigerian musicians came to do a live show in our school way back and it was a lot of fun because it was all fresh and the rave in the Nigerian music industry then
4.) Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
5.) What is the kindest thing a stranger has done for you?
Each gesture from someone I do not really know is always very touching to me, so I cannot say there is a ‘kindest’
6.) What is the kindest thing that you have done for a stranger?
Being part of a group that helps the less privileged. The one that I loved most was assisting a blind man set up a small business, the smile on his face when he sold off the first batch of his products was gratifying
7.) What is a perfect, romantic date for you?
Exotic Wine, exotic food in an exotic outdoor environment offering exotic views
8.) Beaches or Mountains?
9.) What is your favorite candle scent?
10.) What song do you HAVE to sing when it’s played on the radio?
Tough one because I am a music freak, so it could be one and a thousand
As for the nomination, I do not know how to do it but I’m just gonna do it anyway and anyhow and hope those Nominate appreciate it as much as I did.
Now, on to my questions:
- What has been your best moment in life?
- What one thing do you wish you could do if you could?
- Who is your greatest mentor that has inspired you the most?
- What is your greatest regret in life that you would change if you could turn back the hands of time?
- Name the greatest book/film you have ever read/seen?
- What is the most embarrassing moment you have experienced?
- What was your first love like?
- Your biggest fantasy
- How do you deal with tough issues?
- Who is it that has touched your heart the most, ever?
To Rob my friend, I appreciate you, Thanks.
Enjoy the ride.